21st February 2017 - On A Roll - Steam Release Date
16th January 2017 - On A Roll 3D - Steam Update
Our first ever Indie Game On A Roll
is to be re-released on Steam on 17th March 2017
. It will be available as downloadable content for On A Roll 3D
and will be priced at £0.79/$0.99/€0.99. Check out the On A Roll
page for more info, plus a new video trailer for the game.
10th December 2016 - Double Steam Release! 26th November 2016 - The Wizards Who Fell In A Hole/Soundtracks
We've released an update to On A Roll 3D
on Steam with a couple of bits of requested functionality and a few minor fixes. The main addition is an added challenge - you can now go for "perfects" on each level by collecting all stars, defeating all enemies and ensuring you don't take a single hit.
23rd November 2016 - The Food Run
We're doubling up our game releases in December - as already mentioned The Food Run
will be released on Steam in a couple of weeks, but so will The Wizards Who Fell In A Hole
- another one of our old Xbox Live Indie Games. We've also uploaded soundtracks from all of our games - download them for free from each game's individual page.
14th October 2016 - On A Roll 3D Update
It's about time for another game release! The Food Run
will be released on Steam
in early December
. In the mean time feel free to contribute to the community hub for the game on Steam here
. We'll be monitoring it before and after release.
1st September 2016 - What's Coming Next!
We're delighted to announce that our major update of On A Roll 3D has been released on Steam today. This includes the following features:
- The game is now available on Mac and Linux, as well as Windows.
- Full controller support has been added, with redefinable keys/joystick buttons.
- The game's resolution has been increased from 1280x720 to full HD 1920x1080, and can be resized to any supported screen resolution.
The update is free and will automatically download via Steam. Enjoy!
3rd November 2015 - Secrets of a Successful Indie Game? 15th September 2015 - Goodbye Xbox Live Indie Games
We're hard at work on a number of projects that will see us release a series of games on Steam over the next few months. Here's what's coming:
- An update to On A Roll 3D which will see it released not only on Windows but Mac and Linux too. We're also putting in numerous improvements to the game which will have full controller support and will be upgraded to full HD resolution.
- The original On A Roll will be released as downloadable content for On A Roll 3D on Steam! This will also have numerous improvements and will be available for Windows, Mac and Linux.
- The Food Run - a puzzle game we have already released on Itch.io will also be coming to Steam.
We'll keep you posted!
12th June 2015 - Desura Latest and Groupees Bundle
Microsoft have announced that Xbox Live Indie Games will be closed down in September 2017. As we're now developing PC games, the good news is we're going nowhere! But since XBLIGs have played such a significant role in what we have achieved over the past six years, we've written a short blog about our XBLIG journey
Over the last few days it has been reported that the company that owns Desura, an indie game site that hosts two of our games (On A Roll 3D
and The Food Run
), has filed for bankruptcy. These games will most likely be removed from Desura in the near future, but both are available on other platforms (and for those that have already purchased them on Desura, both games are DRM-free so will still work if Desura disappears). A number of developers who have been affected by this, ourselves included, have been approached by Groupees
with an offer to include On A Roll 3D
in a bundle of indie games, which we have graciously accepted! Update - 29th June 2015 - The bundle has now ended - thanks to everyone who supported it!